Diaper Rash Balm
Clinically proven to treat rash, redness, irritation
Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award.
A diaper can be a hostile environment; the constant exposure to wetness can leave baby’s skin raw and irritated. This super-rich healing balm was formulated specifically to safely and effectively halt diaper rash on the spot and can fix even the most vexing diaper rash. Clinically proven to improve diaper rash in just one application, it works fast to soothe redness with zinc oxide and healing botanicals, while replenishing essential moisture with emollient protective oils. Formulated without nut-ingredients for those babies with tree-nut allergies. Used daily, this formula provides the ultimate barrier against wetness to ensure baby’s bottom is rash-free. In a clinical study, 94% of Mom’s agreed that Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm improved their baby’s diaper rash in just one application. Trusted for generations.*
- Dermatologist recommended and Pediatrician tested
- Made with natural ingredients
- Free of nut ingredients, fragrance, gluten, parabens and phthalates
- Prevents future rash with continued use
- Moisturizes and soothes skin
- Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award
In a clinical study run by a pediatrician:
- 90% of moms agree that diaper rash is improved in just one use
- 86% of moms agree Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm works better at relieving diaper rashes than their current diaper cream
- 100% of moms agree Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm is Gentle and effective in sealing out wetness and irritants
How to Apply
Apply to clean, dry diaper area with every change. Apply generously for overnights, or prolonged exposure to wetness.
Active Ingredients: zinc oxide 20%. Inactive ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, allantoin, beeswax, buxux chinensis (jojoba) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, liquidambar orientalis (oriental sweetgum), myroxylon balsumum (balsam tolu) resin, paraffin, petrolatum, styrax benzoin resin extract (benzoin), tocopherol. Packaging is BPA-free and recyclable.