Clinically proven to smooth dry, rough, scaly, bumpy skin and Keratosis Pilaris or “chicken skin”.
96% Natural. Dermatologist recommended.
Skinfix Renewing Cream is specifically formulated to gently and naturally manage KP and dry, rough skin. Lime pearl extract combined with natural buffered fruit acids gently exfoliate. Willowbark extract, a natural form of salicylic acid, exfoliates and smoothes skin without irritation. Bisabolol and shea butter help soothe redness. Lightweight natural oils of jojoba, grapeseed and sweet almond, soothe, soften and hydrate rough patches. This cream can be used daily to effectively manage symptoms without irritation. Makes a great daily exfoliating body moisturizer too. Although harmless, KP is chronic, incurable and requires a daily maintenance regimen that effectively exfoliates skin without the irritating side effects. Keratosis Pilaris (KP) or “chicken skin” is an extremely common condition that affects 40% adults and 50-80% of adolescents. It shows up on upper arms, thighs and buttocks in the form of dry, rough, red bumps that are often irritated. This hereditary condition is caused by a buildup of hardened skin cells that clog pores and hair follicles.
- 96% Natural
- Dermatologist recommended
- Allergy tested & pH balanced
- NO synthetic fragrance, silicones, gluten, soy, parabens or phthalates
- For dry and eczema-prone skin
- Gentle and non-irritating
- Lime pearl extract combined with natural buffered fruit acids gently exfoliate without the irritating side effects
- Natural oils of jojoba, grapeseed and sweet almond, soothe, soften and hydrate rough patches
- Can be used daily to manage symptoms of KP or as an exfoliating body moisturizer
- Cruelty free
A dermatologist-led clinical found that after just two weeks:
- 90% felt this product hydrated their skin better than their current skincare product
- 80% felt their rough and bumpy skin was reduced
- 80% felt their skin was smoother, softer & healthier
- 80% felt this product provided lasting relief for their itchy skin