Gentle Eczema Balm
Clinically proven to treat eczema, dryness, dermatitis
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award.
A serious bout of eczema is painful and uncomfortable for baby, and concerning for mom. This red, itchy and ouchy rash affects at least 20% of babies and toddlers and can last well into adulthood. Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm was formulated specifically for baby's delicate skin, and helps reduce chronic flare-ups while soothing irritated dry skin on contact. Formulated with 2% colloidal oatmeal and emollient oils, this nut-free balm has the ability to calm and relieve both babies and moms. In a clinical study run by a pediatrician 82% of Moms agreed their baby’s eczema rash was soothed and less red in just three days after using Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm. For best results, use with Skinfix Gentle Hair & Body Wash and Skinfix Gentle Daily Lotion. Trusted for generations.*
- Dermatologist recommended and Pediatrician tested
- Made with natural ingredients
- 0% water & 2% colloidal oatmeal
- Free of steroids, nut ingredients, fragrance, soy, gluten, parabens and phthalates
- Reduces redness and soothes irritation on contact
- Provides a protective emollient barrier for baby’s delicate skin
- Safe and effective
- National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™
- Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award
In a clinical study run by a pediatrician:
- 89% of moms felt their baby’s skin looked healthier
- 86% of moms felt their baby was moisturized and protected
- 82% of moms agreed their baby’s rash was soothed and less red in just three days of use
How to Apply
Apply directly to affected areas, especially after bathing. For stubborn flare-ups use frequently throughout the day. Tip: Always wash baby in warm, never hot water.
Active Ingredients: colloidal oatmeal 2%. Inactive Ingredients: allantoin, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, paraffin, petrolatum, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, zinc oxide. Packaging is BPA-free and recyclable.